Your Gifts At Work
Below are some of the key projects our financial supporters have helped make possible:
- Building a national public cord blood bank,
- Phase 1 has opened in Ottawa on Sept 30, 2013 thanks to support from financial donors.
- Adding and improving our services across the country;
- Opening new clinics such as the King Street blood donor clinic in downtown Toronto
- Enhancing programs to recruit and retain the next generation of blood, stem cell and marrow donors;
- Young Blood for Life High School recruitment program supported by FedEx,
- Big Swab University and College Events to recruit OneMatch Stem Cell registrants,
- Assignment Saving Lives Student bursary program to recruit new blood donors,
- Learning to Save Lives Elementary/Middle School Education Program, thanks to support
from Bayer Inc,
- Partners for Life Program, our national program where corporations and community organizations
commit to saving lives through donation of blood, and stem cells.
- Enhancing the donation experience of our donors;
- Purchase of DVD players, LCD TV's, movie libraries, entertainment centres and furniture.